Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here goes nothing...

So I felt that I needed to write something, anything, otherwise I will lose the 13 followers I do have and I don't want that! I dont have enough of you to spare even one. :)
So I thought I would just highlight some random crap going on.

-I am taking two classes this "session" at school. (St. Marys Bachelor Completion Program is the bomb, yes I just said that. Each semester is split into sessions, so classes are only 7 weeks long.) Its hard. Im not gonna lie. I want to cry most Sunday nights knowing that I will be spending 9 hours at work both Monday and Tuesday, and then going to class for 3-4 hours. The one good thing is that we usually get out early. They are supposed to go from 5-9:30, we are usually out by 8:30 both nights.

-I went and saw my sister and my nephew last Friday. He is a little over two weeks old now. He is the cutest baby ever. I know I am biased. But come on...
This is what he looked like when I got there, snoozing in his bassinet. Sorry the quality of the pictures suck, I forgot my camera, so these are from my phone.
He loves me I swear, he just has so many different facial expressions. He likes to furrow his brows :)
Hes not screaming here, hes yawning :)

-I am totally getting into the Christmas spirit. I've got my Pandora Christmas stations playing today! Love it! I cant wait to decorate. If you had a fake tree it might be up already, but we get real so we don't have it yet.

-I want a baby. BAD. Its ridiculous. But I know with school and stuff we have to wait. I also know I have said this before. Its all I think about. The weird thing is up until I was about 20 I hated kids, and never wanted any. On a somewhat related note...I also had never changed a diaper until last Friday. I changed Ben, he tried to pee on me. I still love him! :)

-This weekend I am hosting girls night. I am SO excited. There is a group of about 7 of us from high school that get together about once a month. They are truly the greatest friends. One of them is 29 weeks pregnant with her second child and somehow (read:her college friends who threw it are bitchy) we didn't get invited to the baby shower for her first so we are throwing her a surprise shower for #2. It should be lots of fun :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Hanson said...

Aw, I know! I want a baby too :) Soon! And your nephew is a cutie pie! <3

Ashley said...

I've got my pandora christmas station on too! And the school thing sucks but I'm impressed by anyone that's able to work full time and go to school, so kudos to you for that. Lee talks all the time about how he wants to go back but he never does it, in my opinion, because he doesn't want to be that busy. It's really frustrating to me. Ben is cuuuuute!!! And I like the name Ben. It's on my list :)

kBw said...

I think there must be a baby bug going around because I want a baby too! My husband is in school and I am still in school so we have to wait at least until his second year of residency...which is three years away!

Your nephew is adorable! Ben is a great name! (my youngest brother is named Ben) I hope you have a great day!