Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

McFatty Monday....

...yes, I know it is Tuesday.
So I haven't updated in a couple weeks but I have been happy with my progress.
Last week after we got back from Napa I was a little concerned about going to my Weight Watchers meeting b/c I had basically taken the weekend off. And by weekend, I mean Thursday through Monday. I ate what I wanted and drank quite a bit of wine, and enjoyed every single second of it. I think I did have WW in the back of my head the whole time b/c I think I ate less than I would have before.
As you all know I am not a fan of telling ANYONE how much I weigh (which I keep spelling way, so if I do that and don't catch it, sorry :)). Well on Tuesday (4/13) when I went to my WW meeting I got on the scale expecting a gain. Well....I was at an even 200.0 lbs. I was excited that I actually lost like .4 lbs, but bummed b/c I didnt get under 200lbs....well my leader rocks. She was like, do you have a cami on under your shirt? And I did...so she had me take off my shirt which put me under 200lbs (199.6)! I WAS SO EXCITED!!!!! I know it might be cheating, but really I didnt care! I was thrilled.
So today...I went in not knowing what to expect b/c I didnt have time to weigh myself this morning....I lost another 1.2lbs! So now I am at 198.4. I even told my husband how much I weighed last week. That is the first time I have ever told him how much I weigh....that was difficult though!
I told him the only way I was going to tell him "my number" was if he told me how much HE thought I weighed when I started WW (I know, I am mean and could be asking for my ego to be crushed)....he said he has kind of figured out how much I weighed by me saying certain things, but he thought I weighed somewhere in the 180's..Bless his heart. I dont know if he was lying, but I don't care. It made me feel better. :)

So my goal for the next 7 weeks is to lose 13 lbs. That is about 1.5 lbs a week. I think I can do it.
I started running outside again, which is a real bitch, but it is so good for me. My goal is to run outside at least 3 days (if it isnt cold and rainy) and then go to the gym at least 2x a week to do some weight training. And hopefully that will get me to my 40lbs lost by the first couple weeks in June!
Thanks for listening to me ramble....I think between my blog and WW it has really held me accountable to this weight loss stuff!
Thanks so much!!
:)

5 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I hope you are able to get pregnant quickly once you are trying. Sometimes it unfortunately can take quite a while. It took me 18 months. :(

Unknown said...

I'm in a similar situation. I want to lose the weight for a variety of reasons, but the biggest one being to be at my healthiest for whenever I decide to get pregnant. Congrats on the loss!

Steph said...

Congrats on the weight loss!

I hear you on the running outside. It's not my most loved form of exercise, but sometimes when I take the kids for a run (eeeeek!) it can be more fun. And people watching. Annnnd wondering what people think of me when they see this gigantic, non-graceful person running down the side of the road... :)

Kelsey712 said...

sounds like you're doing great! Good job on making goals for yourself and for breaking into the 1's!

Cathy said...

Great job! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss....You can do it!