I've heard many people say the first year of marriage is the hardest, but in all honesty this year has been great. I can only hope that it continues. I know we will have hard times, but I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else!
Some (ok, a lot) of pictures from that day....


Our first meeting...

Loved my flowers!!

Our wonderful wedding party

Our unity candle...we did a floating candle with blue and white rocks

Lighting our candle

The ring exchange :)

All done! I remember the sense of relief at this point. I was nervous for the ceremony, I'm not a fan of being the center of attention!

The priest came to us when we were doing the receiving line and told us we had to sign the marriage license. It was kind of funny.

Popped the champagne open in the limo. The groomsmen somehow broke 2-3 glasses...the driver told us they were $50 per glass...luckily he was kidding :)

I loved the park we chose to take pictures in. So pretty and our photographer did an awesome job!

The lighting in this picture is awesome...

Don waiting for me...:)

It was so hot that day, and super humid! The whole time we were outside I could feel the sweat running down my back. I'm so hot, I know....This is Don wiping my sweat.

We stopped by a bar/bowling alley. No one was bowling so Don and I decided it would be fun to bowl. He won but I think it was b/c I had a dress, no shoes, and fake nails. I was at a distinct disadvantage!


I love this guy :)

Our beautiful cake that was SO good!

Don critiqued how I cut the cake. I was laughing at him at this point. Its what I do.

Our first dance, "My Best Friend" Tim McGraw

I can't wait to see where the next year (and then the next 50+) takes us! Love you honey (even though you don't read this blog:))!
(one of my most fav pictures!)




6 comments:
Your pictures are beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
I love the pictures! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! What beautiful photos :)
Yay!! Happy Anniversary!! Too bad we don't get to go on vacation again!!
Fantastic pics! I loooove your colorful flowers! Happy Anniversary!
Wow, your wedding pictures are beautiful! Happy belated anniversary!
Post a Comment