Hello all!
Sorry I have been MIA all week...We got back from vacation late Sunday night after a GREAT 2 weeks! I will update more when I get my pictures all in order. It will be picture overload, let me assure you! I took SO many pics.
This week has been filled with catching up on work crap. I usually blog during work so playing catch up has hindered my blogging ability :)
I leave tonight for a horse show too, so I have been busy getting ready for that...
I will be back next week! I promise...don't leave me! :)
Have a great weekend!! Ill leave you with the one picture I have on facebook from our trip...its from Banff...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I read in your previous post where you were going, and that sounds amazing! Hope it was a great trip!
Post a Comment