Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Ten Days: Day One!

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now!

1. To people driving on the freeway: Use a FREAKING blinker!!!

2. To the food vendors at the State Fair: Watch out! I'm coming tomorrow!

3. To my body: Please don't gain too much weight from the food I plan on eating tomorrow!
4. To my coworker: Take a shower more than 2x a week...you stink.
5. To Tim McGraw: You better have some super tight pants on tomorrow....we would appreciate that ;)

6. To my friends that already have babies: Stop asking when we are going to have one! Just b/c you had one, doesn't mean that I need to tell you every detail of my sex life and immediately tell you if I am trying to get knocked up! Grr.....

7. To the sour cream and onion chips I ate this morning at 8am: You were DELISH! ;) (They WERE baked ;))

8. To the company I work for: Can we please have every Friday off?
9. To my husband: Don't miss me too much tomorrow when I am off having a girls night at the fair and the Tim McGraw concert...I love you, but I won't miss you!
10. To my husband: I love you so much! You are the best hubby in the whole world and I will never be able to tell you or show you how much you mean to me.:)

1 comment:

Carlye said...

I love # 5 and 6!! You are too funny...can't wait to see the rest of your 10 days.