Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MN State Fair + Weight Watchers

 
These two just don't go together. I am going to the fair twice. Huh...Should be interesting. Our leader provided us with a list of foods you can get at the fair along with their Points Plus value.
To put it into prospective for non-Weight Watchers, I get 43 points and that is only because I am nursing. If I weren't nursing I would get 29. That is one bag of mini donuts and ONE Sweet Martha cookie, and that is my DAILY allotment of points. I am going to save my 49 weekly points for the fair and try and eat in moderation. Try is the key word there :) As long as the scale doesn't go up, I will be ok!
MN State Fair Food:
Food Name - PointsPlus™ Value
Beer 5
Big Brownie 16
Bloomin’ Onion (depending on sauce) 35 - 60
Candy Apple (1 large) 14
Caramel Apple (no nuts or extra toppings) 8 - 10
Caramel Corn (3 cups/no nuts) 9
Cheese Curds (each piece) 4
Corn Dog (small) 8
Corn on the cob – plain 2
Corn on the cob – with butter 7 - 8
Cotton Candy 5
Curly Fries (7-oz. cup/no sauce) 16
Dippin’ Dots (1/2 C vanilla or chocolate) 5
Dole Whip (1/2C fruit flavor) 2 - 3
Egg Roll (1 medium) 6
Elephant Ear (10” diameter no sugar topping) 14
Foot-Long Corn Dog 8
Foot-Long Hot Dog (with bun) 13
French Fries (20 of them) 10
French Fries Bucket 100
Fried Cheesecake (6 oz. depends on toppings) 20 - 26
Fried Twinkie 14
Frozen Chocolate-covered Banana 3
Fruit Smoothie (2C) 4
Fudge (1 small piece) 3
Funnel Cake (depending on toppings) 20 - 26
Grilled Chicken 6 oz. Breast (no bun) 6
Grilled Chicken 6 oz. Breast (with bun) 10
Gyro 16
Hot Dog With Bun 10
Jerky (most kinds – per oz.) 2
Kabobs – 2 small skewers 8
Lemon Shake-Up (8 oz.) 6
Lemonade (8 oz.) 5
Milk Shake (16 oz.) 16
Mini Doughnuts (1 bag) 26
Nachos w/cheese 9
Onion Rings (3) 9
Peanuts (small bag of 40) 5
Pickle on a Stick (dill only – up to 16 oz.) 0
Popover 6 - 8
Pork Chop on a Stick (per 8 oz. meat) 8 - 10
Snow Cone (8 oz. – depending on syrup) 5 - 7
Soft Pretzel (5 oz.) 9
Sweet Martha Cookies (1 cookie) 3
Taffy (each piece) 2
Turkey Leg (with skin) 28

No comments: