Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Guess what?

I kind of suck at this whole blogging thing. Oops!
Cathy over at Antsy Pants 2.0 mentioned me in her current blog post so I kind of felt obligated to write here now. Thanks Cathy! :)
So what is new with me?
1. I have the cutest baby of all time. You can argue, but its my baby and I will always think that. Evidence of this claim:





2. She had two teeth and will be 6 months old in 9 days. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!? I don't understand how 6 months has flown by.

3. She is going to get her first solid food besides rice cereal tonight. Its going to be messy and fun :)

4. I ran a 10K last weekend and I beat my goal time by 2 minutes. Sort of. I told everyone I wanted to do it in under 1 hour and 12 minutes which would have been a little under a 12 minute mile...but secretly I wanted to do it in under 1 hour and 10 minutes. I know 2 minutes doesn't make much of a difference, but it does in my head. I did it in 1 hour 10 minutes and 20 seconds! I was seriously so proud of myself! I actually kind of liked doing it too. I never thought I would say that about running. Evidence of me running: (this is the only picture)


5. The husband and I are going to do the Thanksgiving Day 5K. Sadly, I can't wait. And I went out for two runs this week with Lizzy and I felt pretty good. Its so much harder running with a stroller!

6. I am 3 lbs away from weighing what it says I do on my license. WTF?! I love it. I don't think I have ever actually weighed what my license says I do, or even near it ;)

7. I am less than 30lbs away from my goal weight.

8. I can start looking for a new job in January. Thank the Lord.

9. Like Cathy I have some fitness goals I need to get going on. I want to start going to a class at the gym twice a week at least. I want to keep running between 5-10 miles per week (which will have to move inside soon b/c I live in MN and this ridiculously nice weather we have been having is not going to last). I want to get to my goal weight by the time Lizzy is one year old. That gives me PLENTY of time to get there. There really is no excuse for me not to make that goal. And I want to continue to sign up for 5k's and maybe a few 10k's this fall and next spring/summer.
10. Its time for me to go home for the day :)

Thanks for reading this far if you are still reading! And thanks Cathy, for making me feel like I need to post :)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

This is working well...you inspire me to run a 10K and I inspire you to post on the blog! :)

Wow! Congrats on the time! You did awesome. And, way to go on the weight loss...girl, you are rockin.

erin said...

AWESOME job on the 10k and the weight loss! You are doing so much better than I am. Maybe I should stop blogging, haha.

Ashley said...

Gosh, Lizzy is so big! She is adorable! Congrats on your 10k! That's awesome!

Unknown said...

Lizzy is just adorable!! We can't wait to meet her. We still have to have our little reunion. Now, why are you going to get a new job next year? You are awesome, Julie! I wish we lived closer because I need you to rub some of that motivation on to me to enjoy running.