Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Hump Day

I am bored at work today so I did this survey:
  • What is your salad dressing of choice? Western
  • What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? California Pizza Kitchen (original bbq chicken pizza is to die for!)
  • What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Pizza
  • What are your pizza toppings of choice? Depends. See #2 or sausage and green olives
  • What do you like to put on your toast? Strawberry jelly
  • How many televisions are in your house? two
  • What color cell phone do you have? Black
  • Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right.
  • Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth.
  • What is the last heavy item you lifted? My mother’s western saddle (for her horse)
  • Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes. Falling off of a very tall horse isn’t good.
  • If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No thanks!
  • If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I think I would hyphenate with my maiden name (but its just too darn confusing!)
  • Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Probably not. Unless I really wanted to buy something expensive!
  • Last run-in with a cop? I don’t even remember
  • Last person you talked to? Co-worker. I went outside with her for a “smoke-break”…I don’t smoke.
  • Last person you hugged? The hubs
  • Favorite Season? Fall.
  • Holiday? Christmas
  • Day of the week? Friday (especially if its one of my Fridays off!)
  • Month? Probably April. Its starting to warm up and trees and flowers start to bloom.
  • First place you went this morning? In the house? The bathroom.
  • What's the last movie you saw? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. But I am going to see Love Happens on Friday.
  • Do you smile often? Yep. I try
  • Do you always answer your phone? Only if I know the person and want to talk to them J
  • It's four in the morning and you get a text message who is it? No one should be texting me at that hour!
  • If you could change your eye color what would it be? I would just make them a brighter blue
  • What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? We just got our first Sonic in MN about 2 months ago and I haven’t been there yet….
  • Do you own a digital camera? Yes, we have a couple
  • Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes. I think they are worthless.
  • Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night. Makes me cry every year in church, it reminds me of my grandpa
  • What's on your wish list for your birthday? That’s along way away!
  • Can you do push ups? Yes.
  • Can you do a chin up? Doubtful!
  • Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both.
  • Do you have any saved texts? No.
  • Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, nothing serious.
  • Do you have an accent? Definitely. Have you ever heard someone from MN speak? We have an neat accent ;)
  • What is the last song to make you cry? My Best Friend by Tim McGraw. It was our first dance and everytime I hear it now it makes me tear up a bit J
  • Plans tonight? Applied Statistics. Cant wait.
  • Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Nope
  • Name 3 things you bought yesterday? I didn’t buy anything yesterday!
  • Have you ever been given roses? Yes.
  • Current worry? Applied Stats midterm.
  • Current hate right now? Nothing
  • Met someone who changed your life? Oh yeah.
  • How did you bring in the New Year? With friends at home.
  • What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping.
  • What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? Can I call in sick again today?

1 comment:

Angie said...

Awesome list! Sorry you're sick, that blows!