Have a great Tuesday evening. I am uber-excited for The Biggest Loser tonight!!
5 things that remind me of high school:
1. “Always’ by Bon Jovi
2. Fall (getting ready to go back to school, high school football)
3. My Friends (most of my girl friends are the ones I have had since grade school)
4. Red and Black together (school colors)
5. AIM (even though I still use it occasionally) :)
5 things that are my favorite:
1. Horses (mine in particular :))
2. Playing hooky from work (even if I'm sick, I still love it!)
3. Every other Friday. I only work e/o Friday and I spend those days doing things for me (rarely do I do homework, or housework)
4. Fall (I love sweatshirt weather!)
5. Country Music (Don’t Judge me...)
5 odd things I don't understand:
1. Stupid people
2. Slow drivers
3. The obsession with Twilight (and no I am not going to read them)
4. Drama (I know I have some of my own, but some people just create it b/c they can’t live without it…annoying!)
5. Why people can’t just live their lives without trying to push their beliefs or opinions on others
5 things of comfort:
1. A warm house, a blanket and a good book in the middle of winter
2. Not wearing shoes
3. Me, a floaty, a pool, and a good book
4. Hoodies.
5. Coming home to dinner in the crock pot
5 of my favorite songs EVER:
1. Cowboy Take Me Away…Dixie Chicks
2. Baby Girl…Sugarland
3. My Best Friend….Tim McGraw
4. Cross my Heart….George Strait
5. I’ll Take Care of You…Dixie Chicks
Told you I liked country ;)


3 comments:
Thanks for your comment! I'm doing WW on my own so putting it out on my blog helps with accountability!
I'm wishing you lots of luck in your journey!
hahahaha, AIM, it makes me laugh. It used to be SO COOL!! And I love country. Love Love it! My in-laws live about 3 hours away, just far enough that a trip to or from requires an overnight stay. Booooo for overnight stays!
4. Drama (I know I have some of my own, but some people just create it b/c they can’t live without it…annoying!)
LOVE IT! & With that said - Amen sister - A' freaking MEN!
Post a Comment