So this weekend was busy! Friday we went to dinner with our neighbors, two couples, that we like to hang out with. We went to California Pizza Kitchen to celebrate Dons new job. Then we decided to go bowling. It was a lot of fun, except one of the guys is ultra-competitive and so obnoxious. I tend to think of myself as an ok bowler b/c my dad took us bowling every weekend we were with him (e/o weekend, my parents are divorced). So I am decent. Well I beat this guy who doesnt like to lose, especially to a girl! I had to hear about the fact had he just knocked one more pin down he would have won.....Ugh. Shut up. You didnt knock the pin down, so get over it. You didnt win. I DID! Geez...
Saturday I went to the gym (go me!) around 10, got home around 1130, ate lunch and then had to shower and get ready to go to our friends Lindsay and Ryan's wedding. It was a lot of fun! Between the wedding and reception we had some time to kill so we stopped to visit my grandma. The wedding was up by her house and I couldn't go up there without stopping, she has been sick so I wanted to see if she was feeling better. The reception was open bar! Whoo hoo! Gotta love that. And its not the kind of open bar where they have to pay the tab at the end of the night, they got a package deal and chose the package with an open bar. So they paid a certain amount and had unlimited alcohol, and I didn't need to feel bad for jacking up their bill. I drank SO much. It was ridiculous, but fun!!!:) She was beautiful and it was a great day.
Sunday I slept in, b/c I was hungover. Oops. Then we went and toured the new TCF Bank Stadium which is home to the Golden Gopher football team. The stadium is awesome! I think its funny that they boast about having the THIRD largest score board...but they do have the biggest locker room of any football team (college or professional!) and it is in the shape of a football. It was fun!


Then we headed over to Dons parents house to have dinner and celebrate Dons promotion some more. Then we headed home and folded laundry. Fun!
I am getting my hair cut and colored tonight! I cant wait. Its too blonde right now, I need some darker colors in it to make it more fall/winter-ish. I am excited! :) I'm going somewhere new, hopefully they don't f*ck it up!
And because I feel like sharing...I went to a WW meeting at lunch today and I have reached a loss of 10.4 lbs.. Go me again!
Happy Tuesday!


No comments:
Post a Comment