Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MN Twins!!!



Seriously!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Twins. They always make it a nailbiter, but seriously, that was an awesome game last night!
I was getting my hair cut during the majority of the game, but I was getting text updates from a friend the whole time. I was so excited to get out of the salon, speed home in the rain (oops!), and watch the end. I thought it was going to be over in the tenth inning, little did I know I had another 2 innings to watch!! Ugh, what a great game.
As soon as the game ended we jumped on both laptops and tried to get play-off tickets....AND WE DID!!! I was so excited we got thru the virtual waiting room and into buy some tickets. We have tickets to the game on Sunday and then (if needed) the game on Monday.
I know the Twins dont have the best record against the Yanks this season, but they are on a hot streak!! Im SOOOOO excited to go to the game!
Yay!!!
GO TWINS!! :)
Oh, and ps...I love my hair cut and the highlights and lowlights, so cute!! :)

No comments: