So I just got back from my Weight Watchers meeting. I only lost .2lbs. I guess its still a loss but not as much as I wanted.
I wanted to hit my 20 lbs mark today. Maybe next week.
I know I shouldn't get down on myself but it is hard when I had 3 really good weeks in a row.
I went to the gym 4 times, and ate pretty good (I had a couple glasses of wine, but sometimes ya need those!!).
Oh well...
Im starting new this week..Right now!
I can get to my 20lb loss next week. No worries! :)
Hope you all have a great week!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You can do it!
Don't get discouraged. All of those small numbers really add up!
Hey there...just stumbled over. Just remember, you could have gained and you didn't.Tou'll do great next week!
Just a temporary setback...you're still going to the gym and eating right, and your body is probably just adjusting. Keep it up!
Congrats on the .2 loss!! I remember hitting a dead zone ... I like to call it "my body's favorite weight." It is so challenging to break free from negative thoughts when the dead zones hit! Writing about it and staying focused is key :) Good job! I can't wait to hear about next week!
Post a Comment