I stole this from Ashleys blog and since all I write about anymore is me trying to lose weight I thought I would throw something else into the mix! :)
1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Going back to school to get my undergrad degree.
I know this doesn't sound like much but when you go to three years of a four year school, don't know what you want to do, then go get a two year degree instead, no one thinks you will ever go back to school and finish your four year degree. Did that sentence make any sense? So yeah...I am back in school and working full time and I have gotten an A in every class so far.
I am pretty damn proud of myself. :)
2. How much did you weigh when you were born?
8 lbs 2 oz. My husband was 8lbs 3oz or something...I hope our babies aren't that big...OUCH!
3. What is your favorite perfume?
I love CK One. I know its old school probably but its simple and doesn't make me gag like most do :)
4. How many siblings do you have?
One sister who is going to be 30 this year, and has the cutest baby ever!!!
5. How many children would you like to have? (Or how many do you have?)
TWO. No more, no less (unless somehow we end up with triplets or twins the second time around or something crazy like that). My husband and I have always agreed on this number. We don't want to be outnumbered by those little turds.
6. What’s the best class you took in college?
Umm...I would say the most interesting class I took in college was a documentary holocaust class. It was as morbid as it sounds...we watched movies about the holocaust and wrote papers about them...but learning more about the holocaust was really, really interesting.
7. What was your favorite game to play when you were a child?
I can't think of a game we played a lot...we were too busy playing with and riding our horses.
8. What character on Friends are you most like?
I would say I am most like Phoebe. I like being random and spontaneous, and I can be ditsy (but not quite as ditsy as she is :))
9. Are you a phone person? (ie: Do you like talking on the phone?)
Gross, Gross, Gross. I hate talking on the phone. I only talk to my husband and my mother on the phone for a significant period of time. I love, love, love texting for that very reason!
10. What was the best vacation you ever took?
Our honeymoon for sure! We went to Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica. It was phenomenal! It was all inclusive, sunny, and warm. What more could you want? Free food, free booze, and choice of about 4 pools. We went zip lining, horse back riding and went on a booze cruise. I would probably not go back to Jamaica but I don't think there is anything better than all inclusive resorts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
All inclusive vacations are awesome. I wish I could take one twice a year!
I think I am a mix of Phoebe and Chandler, if that makes any sense.
oh cool-- we went to the sandals antigua and it was INSANELY fun!
Your holocaust class sounds really interesting. I love reading and learning about World War II and the holocaust. It is one of my favorite, and your right, morbid, things to study!
Post a Comment