Happy New Years all! I am so excited about 2010. 2009 was awesome, I got married to my best friend. It went perfectly and I couldn't have asked for more from that day, but I think 2010 will be awesome too :)
So I don't like resolutions b/c I have yet to keep one. So I am changing my mind set and thinking of these as goals...
1. I want to lose at least 50 lbs. I would like to do this by July but if it doesn't happen until the end of the year I am fine with that.
2. I want to run a 5k with my husband. He has been pestering me to do a 5k for a few years and while I hate running I would like to have that feeling of accomplishment that comes along with doing it.
3. I want to take my horse to Canadian Nationals in August.
4. I want to be a more positive person, and not whine so much to my husband. I get whiny a lot around him, and its not like I am being mean I just have a tendency to whine about silly things.
5. I am going to only drink 3 Diet Cokes a week. This one is going to be hard (not as hard as losing 50 lbs, but almost!). I drink a DC every day for lunch so I really need to cut back.
6. I need to stop "sweating the small stuff". This is something else my husband has wanted me to do for a while. I have a tendency to overreact about the dumbest things and I really need to stop doing that. Im going to cut years off my life by doing this :)
7. Go to the gym at least 4 times a week.
I think that is everything. I am really hoping I can do all of these, or at least try my hardest! :)
I hope you all had a great New Years Eve and are looking forward to 2010 as much as I am :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love your resolutions and can definitely relate to the Diet Coke thing. It is absolutely my weakness. I mean, I pick restaurants based on whether or not they have DC... Sad, anyway, best wishes and thanks for following my blog!
Post a Comment