Could he be ANY hotter?
I think not!
And I get to go see him tomorrow night!!!
I am so excited!!! Our seats are pretty awesome. We are on the floor back by the sound boards, hopefully I will be able to hear on Sunday morning! And we are going to dinner at Cafe Latte on Grand Ave in St. Paul beforehand. That place rocks! There food is great but their desserts are to.die.for!

Needless to say I am saving all of my extra 35 points so I can get a piece of this chocolate cake!I started class again this week. I'm taking two again this session (which lasts 7 weeks). One of them is Economics for Managers and the other is Accounting Principles. I am actually excited for Accounting, I like math a lot. I know, I am weird :) After these two classes are over I only have 4 classes left. I love it! Almost done with my undergrad degree, FINALLY! (Ok, I say almost, but really I won't be done until December. But really when you started an undergrad in 2000 right after high school and just finishing it in 2010, that deserves a FINALLY!).
To get my four times in at the gym before my meeting on Tuesday I have to go Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. But really those days are the easiest for me to go to the gym. And I am feeling motivated after my loss last week. My "little" goal for WW right now is to lose three weeks in a row, no matter how little the amount might be!
Ok...enough babbling from me.
I hope you all have a great weekend! I will be looking at this tomorrow night ;)....


2 comments:
sorry I need to disagree. I don't dig cowboy hats.
But you can have him and I'll take Jason Mraz. Deal?
Deal MODG! I dont think Jason Mraz is hot at all.. :)
Post a Comment