So I went to my WW meeting and I only lost .2 lbs. I am mad, disappointed, pissed off...any of those words.
I ate well, worked out 6 days and still only lost .2 lbs. Its hard not to be pissed.
Oh well I guess. Nothing I can do about it.
Sorry this post sucks, hope ya'll have a good day.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Aww, I'm so sorry. Its perfectly okay to be pissed off. Just let yourself have a sulking day and make a promise to yourself that when you wake up tomorrow you can't be upset anymore. One thing that you should check (if you haven't already) is if you are getting enough food. Sometimes when we try to eat well we deprive ourselves of food altogether. Not getting enough nutrients can cause you to have problems losing too. P.S. I know you didn't ask for my advice. You're welcome to tell me to shove it. Good luck
Well, at least you didn't gain, right?! Try to stay positive, there are always ups and downs on the weight loss journey!
Post a Comment