I'm combining these b/c I would like to graze over the fact that I gained 1.2lbs. I am mad. I didn't eat great but I worked out hard and that should make up for the fact that I didn't eat great. I was expecting a no loss or gain week but apparently someone had other plans for me.
Oh well. I will just start over and try and be REALLY good with my tracking. Whatevs.
So here are my Ten on Tuesday to distract myself from my failure (dramatic much? :))

1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
A new purse. I am obsessed with cute purses/handbags.
A new purse. I am obsessed with cute purses/handbags.
2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
Most seafood. The smell makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I have tried a couple different kinds of fish and crab legs and those were enough for me to know that I do not eat things that come from the water.
3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
My sister and I use to play with dolls/Barbies alot. So probably just making up stories about them.
4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
In the summer...Minnesota. I love the weather, the activities, and everything about it. The winter sucks, but if you are from MN you just learn to live with it and appreciate the nice weather that much more.
In the summer...Minnesota. I love the weather, the activities, and everything about it. The winter sucks, but if you are from MN you just learn to live with it and appreciate the nice weather that much more.
5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
No. My mom is a self proclaimed "bad-picker". She has had numerous bad men in her life, luckily none right now. And my dad would probably pick someone like himself and that would make me want to jump off of a bridge (I love my dad but he can be an ass).
No. My mom is a self proclaimed "bad-picker". She has had numerous bad men in her life, luckily none right now. And my dad would probably pick someone like himself and that would make me want to jump off of a bridge (I love my dad but he can be an ass).
6. What’s your favorite herb?
Probably oregano, just b/c I like Italian food a lot!
Probably oregano, just b/c I like Italian food a lot!
7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
This one is hard...I would probably say Keith Urban (hes hot and has a sexy accent :))
This one is hard...I would probably say Keith Urban (hes hot and has a sexy accent :))
8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
The Little Mermaid
The Little Mermaid
9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
Highway 20 Ride by Zac Brown Band
Highway 20 Ride by Zac Brown Band
10. How do you order your steak?
Medium well



2 comments:
If you worked out a lot, I bet your gain was in muscle. You really should measure vs weighing in. (I have no room to talk as I get on the scale daily).Point is, don't beat yourself up. Just eat better this week!
Do you have a scale that measures your muscle or fat mass too? I have one that I input my height and age, and then it calculates my weight, fat %, and water % too. I think this is really helpful, and ours was less than $50 at Sam's Club.
I was a huge fan of Barbie's and Cabbage Patch Kids growing up too!!
Post a Comment