I'm always a day behind, and I am in a funk so I don't feel like blogging...I hope you all are having a great week!1. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
I love my bed, and I also love our over sized chair with the ottoman. It is so comfy. I like to sit there, read a book, and listen to the radio...Great day!
2. If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
I would sleep late, watch TV, cook something yummy and cuddle with my husband. :)
3. What was your favorite candy as a child?
Oh, man, I love candy. Some that I can remember that I would indulge in are m&m's, red vines, snickers, and butterfingers.
4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
Not really...my mom would give us money if she had it and we really wanted something but once I turned 16 it was get a job or don't go anywhere!
5. Do you have a favorite Etsy store?
I have only been on Etsy a couple times but it overwhelms me so I don't have a favorite.
6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
I prefer time with my friends, mainly b/c I see my family (and the in-laws) more than my friends...and my mom is crazy and I can only handle so much time with her.
7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
Tiny Toons was super cute...
8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil? Ellen...definitely, Ellen!
9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?Flying. I wouldn't have to buy gas for the car anymore! And there wouldn't be traffic!
10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult? Doing what I want, when I want...and being married!


No comments:
Post a Comment