Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings....

Hello All!
How goes it? I am a lazy pile today, and I think it will continue on throughout the week. We are having some really craptastic weather here (lots of rain and cold) and it is making me want to be at home, curled up on the couch, watching bad daytime tv or napping. But instead I am hard at work (or hardly working...).
So I had my Weight Watchers meeting today and I realized I didn't update last week. I probably "forgot" b/c I had a bad week. I gained 1.4 lbs last week but lost that plus another 1.6 lbs for a total of 4 lbs this week. It was a good week :)
What else is going on...Not much...I'm boring. I want it to warm up! It is May and the high today is like 40 something degrees...that is crap.
Oh, I was super excited when I was listening to the radio today at work (K102 for those of you in MN, I love me some country music..) and I heard that Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton are engaged!! I tried to find a pic of the ring but I couldn't. I think they are super cute together...

So anywho...That's all I have got for ya...I suppose I should go back to "work" now.
Have a good Thursday and if your in MN stay dry!!

1 comment:

RN Mama said...

It is craptastically cold here in Michigan too! Booooo!