Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lack of Motivation!

Hello there! Long time, no write...
I have had zero motivation lately. All I want to do is go home and nap. Luckily, I have been forcing myself to at least go for a walk or a run whenever I am at home in the evenings. And the other evenings I am at my mom's house riding my horse.
So yeah....on Tuesday I went to my first movie by myself. Pretty lame exciting huh?? ;) I went to see Eat, Pray, Love. I read the book and I really enjoyed it so I wanted to see the movie. Husband was at the MN Twins game with some work people so I decided to go on a date by myself. I actually had fun...its kind of liberating to go to a movie by yourself...Anyway...The movie was good. I don't think it was as deep as the book, but still entertaining. And Julia Roberts could just stand in front of the camera and do nothing, and I would probably be entertained. I love her... :) The movie did make me want to go to Bali though, that place looks amazing! Oh, and her second husband who she met in Bali looks NOTHING like Javier Bardem...but he was fun to look at, and listen to in the movie!
Here are some pictures of the real versus movie people....
 
Hopefully you can click on that to make it bigger...
So yeah...not a whole let else new with me. I can't beleive it is almost September...
I am excited for the State Fair to start. I think I will be going numerous times...But the one I am most excited for is Saturday 8/28, I am going to see Tim McGraw! Whoo hoo :) I can't wait!!
Hope ya'll have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Yankee Girl said...

I enjoy going to movies by myself. You don't have to worry about someone talking your ear off the whole time!

You are so lucky to be going to see Tim McGraw! I saw him and Faith during the tour they did together and it was awesome.