Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Halfway! 20 Weeks

Its crazy to me that we have made it to 20 weeks so quickly. I realize I have another 20 to go, but seriously? It has gone so fast! I will probably be biting my tongue in a few more weeks wondering when this will all end :) 
Maternity clothes:
Yes. I can still use a lot of my regular work shirts though. I did stop into Old Navy at the MOA and they had a small, but nice selection of maternity clothes. I got 4 shirts.

Sleep:
Now that Don leaves when he wakes up at 4am and doesn't toss and turn I am sleeping pretty good!
.
Movement:
Oh yeah, I am loving it too :) The little kicks and jabs are fun!

Food cravings:
Not much. I do love some of those frozen fruit bars though, strawberry only!

Food aversions:
Not much anymore! I wish it was chocolate though....

Gender: 
I don't know anymore. I don't want to start thinking that it is for sure a girl, and then if it comes out a boy I am disappointed. I am going to be happy w/ whichever.

What I'm looking forward to:
Our ultrasound tomorrow!! I can't wait to see pictures :)
.
What I miss:
Sleeping on my back.

Milestones:
Umm...being half way! I still don't feel like I look that pregnant but I will probably appreciate that in a another few weeks. 
Also, we got more of our furniture. The glider and ottoman came in on Saturday. It looks awesome! 
Oh, and I was able to run again on the treadmill. For the last couple of weeks if I tried I felt like my bladder was being stomped on, but I tried on Saturday and I could do it w/o feeling like I had to run to the bathroom. Granted I couldn't run for very long, but whatever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 20 weeks, Julie!! So exciting that you are feeling the movements now. And so proud of you for continuing on the treadmill!