Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

17 Weeks

Yup...this is all you are going to see on here for awhile. I'm too tried and too busy working on homework (at work) to do more. Hope you don't hate it! :)


Total weight gain:
Another 3 lbs. I think total it is like 7-9 now.

Maternity clothes:
Still just jeans, but I bought a couple shirts and a dress at Target on Friday.

Sleep:
Would be better if I slept alone.
.
Movement:
None yet but the nurse I saw on Friday said it should start soon.

Food cravings:
Apples and most fruits

Food aversions:
I tried to eat leftover chicken last night and it was so gross. I only ate two bites and through the rest away.

Gender: 
I don't know but if this child is a boy it may not have a name. I am struggling and every time I ask Don his opinion I get..."eh, they're OK.." Thanks.
What I'm looking forward to:
Feeling this child move!
.
What I miss:
Wine...sweet, sweet wine. (Still...this might be a common occurrence!)

Milestones:
Hearing the heartbeat again. I love that :) It was in the 150's

Oh, and by the way I might start taking some belly pics....but until I think it is noticeable they will not be up for other people's viewing! :)

1 comment:

Carlye said...

17 weeks...that's when I felt movement for the first time!! It was so weird, but so cool all at the same time!