Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

16 weeks

I cannot believe it is already 16 weeks. Its going really fast, even though other things in life feel like they are crawling by...namely, school.

Total weight gain:
I don't know...I have a doc appt on Friday and I will find out.

Maternity clothes:
Still just jeans.

Sleep:
Good but I get up to pee 2-3 times a night
.
Movement:
None yet but I am excited for that! 

Food cravings:
Pickles and apples still. Not together though, that's gross! :)

Food aversions:
Nothing really that I can pinpoint exactly. Sometimes something just looks gross to me, so I don't eat it.

Gender: 
Still think girl, but would love a little boy too.
 
What I'm looking forward to:
My doctors appointment on Friday. I like hearing the heartbeat!
.
What I miss:
Wine...sweet, sweet wine.

Milestones:
When I lay down you can actually tell I'm pregnant, and Don said he could tell too. But I still just look "thicker" when I am upright. Oh well!

2 comments:

Yankee Girl said...

I hope the appointment goes well for you!

And yes, pickles and apples together would be gross.

Baby Mama said...

Congratulations! The lack of wine is so hard! :) But you'll make up for it after the babe is born!