Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Wow..something other than baby posts. I didn't think I had it in me :)
 
TEN ON TUESDAY
 
1. What does your work out schedule look like? 
Well it depends on if you look at it right now or when I am not in school. We will go with what I am doing now...Obviously it can change, but this is the norm. If it is a beautiful day outside I try and take advantage by going for a jog outside instead of going to the gym.
Monday: Gym. Treadmill/Elliptical for 30 minutes.  Weights (arms or legs depending on what I did last) 20 minutes.
Tuesday:Gym (or if its nice out) Walk/Run 3 miles. This is only if I don't have to meet my group for school.
Wednesday: Nothing. I go to my moms, brush my horses and then play with my nephew.
Thursday: Nothing. Class.
Friday: If I have the day off, gym. Treadmill/Elliptical 3 miles or 30 minutes whichever I feel like doing. Some weights.
Saturday: Gym. Treadmill/Elliptical 3 miles or 30 minutes.
Sunday: Gym. Treadmill/Elliptical 3 miles or 30 minutes. Some weights.
 
Lather, rinse, repeat.

2. What is your favorite machine to use at the gym?
I for some odd reason, love the treadmill. I get bored on the bike or the elliptical
.
3. What is your favorite class to take at the gym?
There is a body works class at LA Fitness that I love. Its a cardio/weight combo class that can really kick your ass.

4. Where do you shop for work out gear and clothing?
Target or Marshalls. And I usually just wear t-shirts that I have gotten from different things like volunteering or softball.

5. If you can't go to the gym, do you have a favorite outdoor activity?
Running. Right now more of a run/walk...If its nice out (which it is right now!) I love being outside.

6. What about a favorite work out DVD? If so, please share!
Probably the 30 Day Shred.....as much as I want to punch Jillian, it is a great workout.

7. Are you more active now or when you were in high school?
This one is hard b/c I was active in high school playing sports and stuff but I am in way better shape now. And I weigh less. I love being able to say that, not a lot of people can.

8. How has your dieting/working out philosophy changed since high school?
I actually want to try. I know that if I want to be a MILF (I'd love to say I am kidding, but who doesn't want to be considered a MILF?...;)) I need to work my ass off at the gym and really watch what I eat. I want to be healthy for my kids and my husband and not have to worry about the problems that can come from being overweight.

9. What do you do while working out– (i.e., day dream, read, listen to music, gab with a friend)?
Usually I listen to my iPod and try and read the closed captioning on the TV's. Lately whenever I am at the gym Keeping up w/ the Kardashians is on and it keeps me pretty entertained with mindlessness.

10. What working out resolution would you like to make for yourself this year?
Work out as long as possible through my pregnancy and get back on the horse (literally and figuratively) as soon as possible after the baby is here. I also am going back to Weight Watchers ASAP after baby is born...I want to get to my goal weight by January 2012. I don't think that is too crazy considering I was only 30 lbs from it before I got pregnant.


OK so it wasn't really baby related but some of the questions turned that way. Sorry. I would love to sit here and say that is not all I will talk about here, but that ain't in the cards ;)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You go girl!! Weighing less now than in high school. That's awesome!

Carlye said...

I love that you want to be a MILF!! You're right...it's probably every mom's dream!! Too funny!!!