Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow my little cutie is getting tubes. I am so, so relieved that we are doing this but I am still a little worried about the whole surgery business.  She has had 6 ear infections in about 3 months, its time to get rid of the fluid that has been hanging out in her ears. I'm ready for her NOT to be on antibiotics. I am ready for her to be 99% healthy (she is in daycare after all, its never going to be 100% :)) for once. I don't want these dumb infections to affect her hearing.
She is so much fun right now despite the ear problems! She is walking, babbling and just all around a very happy kiddo. I love her :)
If anyone has any words of wisdom about this surgery or just wants to make me feel better go ahead and leave me a comment!!
I need to start blogging more, I realize. I don't even know if I have any readers left! Ill be back soon with pictures of the cutest girl I know!

3 comments:

erin said...

I'm sorry about the tubes surgery! Charlotte had it done when she was 8 months old, and it's been great! No problems since. I'm so glad we did it. I blogged about it, if you want to read it: http://musingsofmrsmount.blogspot.com/2011/11/charlottes-first-surgery.html

Ashley said...

It will change your life!! She will do great, and it will be over before you know it. They give them "goofy juice" before they take them back and it is so funny to seem them loopy. Cooper was laughing at EVERYthing and he was all happy when they wheeled him away. You will be SO glad you did this!

Leah said...

Thinking of you and your little one. We haven't done the ear tube surgery with my kids, but my son did have his adenoids out, and it's stressful for us parents thinking of anesthesia and our kiddos. But, this is very routine and I have no doubt your daughter will feel so much better afterwards. I know my son did after his surgery. Thinking of you!