Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So What!

So I love this little feature from Shannon over @ Life After I "Dew" and I thought I would do it since I am bored at work right now...

So What Wednesday

So what if...

My in-laws are driving me crazy and we are only on day 3 of living with them. Thank goodness they left to go to DC for the rest of the week. I need a little privacy once in a while.

I want to cringe everytime I think about living w/ them for the next 3-4 months....

I think the fact that my MIL gave us hugs before we went to work the other day is ridiculous. I am not a kindergarten going off to my first day of school!

If I am complaining about my in-laws even if they are being so gracious by letting us live in their house until our house is done being built....a girl has to vent somewhere, right?

(Change of subject...)

I have total baby fever right now....before Lizzy I always said 2 years apart was a good distance and then I gave birth to a VERY active child and I thought 3 years apart would be good.....but now I might be changing my tune back to the previous thought. I want a cuddly newborn again and I want to have my kiddos be close in age.

The thought of having a newborn again equally excites me and terrifies me :)

The thought of baby #2 being a boy terrifies me and even though I would be ecstatic either way, I would love for Lizzy to have a sister that is as close in age as my sister and I are.

I am so excited to start my new job but also scared that they will think I am completely inept!

If that since the 1/2 marathon I dont think I have run more than 2x a week...I really need to get my butt motivated!

I am so super excited for Christmas this year b/c I can't wait to see Lizzy rip into her presents :)

I suck at blogging and I know I am MIA a lot but I really do like writing a post when I have time and motivation!


Thats all for now! Have a great Wednesday!!


2 comments:

Carlye said...

Hope your in-laws don't read your blog!! And two kiddos...go for it!!

erin said...

I have baby fever a little bit, too. But then I think about how HARD the newborn phase was for us, and it makes me reconsider a little bit. :)