Well a lot has happened since September 19th. We moved in with my in laws. Lived there for 4 months. Watched our house be finished. It was so much fun to watch.

Here is the kitchen:

In November we went to Chicago and visited friends, went to the Shedd Aquarium, the circus, and did some other touristy stuff. It was a lot of fun. We celebrated Christmas with our cute girl and our families. And while we celebrated we let everyone in on our little secret that we have been keeping since the end of October.

We are pretty excited to add what we plan on being the youngest child to our family :) I am due on July 8th and I hope to keep track of this pregnancy the same way I did with Lizzy. I was looking back on those and it was nice to read what was going on during my pregnancy with her.
We have since moved into our home. We love it even though it isnt quite unpacked yet. Its so nice to have our own spac again and have all of our stuff out of storage!
Well I hope to be back REALLY soon to document this second babys pregnancy!


1 comment:
Congrats on baby #2! My girl was due on July 7th and I think it's a great time to be born. :) And your new home is beautiful. :)
Post a Comment