Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Spin Class=Torture...and other weekend stuff

Wow...I cant believe it is Monday already. What happened to my weekend??
Friday Don and I both had the day off so we went to Leinenkugels Brewery in Chippewa Falls, WI. I had never been there but it was a lot of fun! We took the tour and then got to sample some of their beers for free. You know I like free alcohol!! I dont usually like beer but I loved the Leinie's Berry Weiss! It was yummy!!

The top picture is the only one I got from the tour b/c no pictures were allowed inside the brewery, I guess they are worried about people stealing their secrets :)
Friday night we went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday with some friends. These friends never ask questions about us which is really annoying and then when they found out that Don got a promotion they were mad we didn't tell them....Um, you never asked how we are or what is new! We arent just going to volunteer information about ourselves....Good Lord. Ugh..Sorry.
Saturday I went to Spin Class. That shit is hard. I don't know what possessed me to go but I am glad I did (I had gone once before about 6 months ago, and thought I was going to die...). That is seriously the best workout I have had in a long time! I am so glad I went. I even went again on Sunday morning. I was dripping sweat, got a little tunnel vision on Saturday morning but then recovered and continued. I am actually kind of sad I will miss it this coming weekend....Why you ask? I will be here....


Staying here....

Enjoying the AWESOME new pool....
Hopefully going to this bar at least once, I love it...:)

And seeing this guy on Friday night....UGH I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Holy crap, he is SO hot! :) I hope his wife is there too!!!!
So yeah, I am just a little excited. Its my first girls weekend away ever!! I have never traveled (on a plane or a car!) for a girls only weekend! I cant wait to go out dancing, and just have a good time. The husband even gave me permission to flirt to get some free drinks...We will see, I feel bad doing that! :)
I hope you all have a fabulous week! I have a busy week! Tonight I am taking my friend Laurie (who was a bridesmaid in my wedding) to get pedis for her birthday. She is coming with to Vegas so we need cute feet, right?? Then Tuesday we are celebrating Dons aunts birthday with the fam. Wednesday I have my final for my stats class, yikes! Its open book/notes/old assignments so it should be fine. Then Thursday Kim (who is also going to Vegas) is coming up from Rochester to spend the night b/c our flight leaves at 7am. (The other girl that is going with us lives in Wyoming so she is meeting us in LV) I'M SO EXCITED!! ;)
Have a good one! I will bring home lots of pictures!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Hanson said...

Oh have so much fun! Sounds like a blast! :) :)

RN Mama said...

I've never been to Vegas before, but your pictures make me want to go! Oh, and yippee for spin class! Don't you just love it?!