Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

10 Random Thoughts

Lets talk about some stuff, shall we?!?!

1. Why do people walk around the locker rooms at the gym without shoes. It seriously grosses me out like nothing else. Do they know how many nasty germs and foot fungus creatures live on that floor. And then they go into the bathroom without shoes. EEWWW!!! Would you walk around a public restroom without shoes? I think not!! Then why is it OK to do so in the gym bathroom, it is essentially the same thing!

2. The sauna is not meant for you to sit in naked. I know I have talked about this before but I swear every time I am at the gym I see someone come out of their butt-naked. I do not get it. I will never use the sauna for this reason.

3. I have no work to do. I have had no work to do for the past 3 days. I have done numerous sudoku puzzles, all of my mandatory training until DECEMBER, my ongoing review is up to date, Ive played about a bazillion games of Pyramid Solitaire through Facebook (which is awesome btw), and now I am blogging. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I will blog again. Whoa!

4. I am going to see my horse tonight. I can't wait!

5. I just peeled open my fruit roll up (yes, I am 27 and still eat fruit roll ups, dont judge) and on the outside it says "Separate from cellophane before eating". Are you kidding me? They have to warn people about that... Some people are just too stupid.

6. Some people need to update their blogs more. Don't they know there are people out there that need to be entertained during the day? Geez! :)

7. Everyone and their mother is having a baby. I want one. Now. Mmmkay?

8. Rules of Engagement was back on this past Monday. I love that show. I am so glad it is back!

9. We are going to Park City, UT with the in-laws in 2 weeks. I am kind of excited but not really. I don't ski. So I will be hanging out with my MIL . I think we are going tubing/sledding one day though, which will be fun.

10. April 8th we are going to San Francisco and Napa Valley for my husbands birthday. He will be 30. I told him we were going on a trip but did not tell him where we are going. I am soooo super excited for this trip. I booked a hot air balloon ride on Saturday (the 10th, which is his actual birthday) and then I want to do one of those wine tasting tour bus things. I have to sign up for that yet.

Ok I think those are all the random things I was thinking about. Some of them I actually thought of last night while I was sweating to death running on the treadmill at the gym.
Hope everyone's day is going a lot faster than mine!
:)

6 comments:

Leah said...

Wow, your surprise for your husband sounds awesome! And a hot air balloon! So cool!

Without blogging (and reading other people's blogs) I fear my work days would be very mundane. Thank goodness for blogs!

Cathy said...

#1 and #2- EWWWWW!
#3- I don't have much to do either.
#4- Lucky!
#5- I want a fruit roll up now!
#6- I took the weekend off and then suddenly it was wednesday! I'll be better, I promise;)
#7- no comment
#8- Monday's I watch Big Bang Theory. Love it!
#9- tubing sounds fun:)
#10- Best birthday ever! I want to go in a hot air balloon...there's a place near Stillwater that does it, maybe I'll do it this summer!

RN Mama said...

I will never ever walk around the locker room with my shoes off! Just the thought of it makes me throw up in my mouth!

I think you should at least try skiing, who knows, you might like it! Good exercise too!

Your surprise for your husband is awesome! Does he know about the surprise though? What if he reads your blog??

Ashley said...

I'm so jealous that you can play games at work. They block everything fun at my job

JenJen said...

I hate the no-shoe thing too!! Another one I hate is when people don't wipe off the machines. I live on a military post so I have to share my gym equip. with 400+ soldiers. They are sweaty and nasty and they smell bad. Yuck!

Nothin' like climbin' on an already-wet machine! WOOT WOOT.

Jamie said...

Napa Valley sounds wonderful! I've always wanted to go. What a great birthday surprise!

Maybe you could learn to ski with your MIL while in Utah? Or snowboard? You could do the bunny hills together! ;)