Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Finally Friday

I'm sitting at work, staring at the clock praying for 315 to get here. I hate the Fridays I work. Especially when I have no work to do. Oh well. I had Subway for lunch so that helped my mood :)
I don't really have anything too major to report today, I'm just trying to pass the day away. So here are some really random bullet points about things you probably don't care too much about.


*We are going to Park City Utah on Thursday. While I am excited to get away for a long weekend I kind of wish I could just sit at home, eat cookie dough and watch bad TV. Is that so wrong?

*I want it to stop raining. I am so sick of the rain and clouds and overall gloom. The only plus is that the snow is melting really fast b/c of the rain. Hopefully the sun shines a little bit this weekend so I don't feel so gloomy.

*I just ate a cookie. Oops. Oh well. I have the (WW) points to allow it, so whatevs.

*We rented Couples Retreat last weekend and I thought it was hilarious. I kind of want to buy it. The hubs thought it was gonna suck b/c he doesn't like Vince Vaughn, but he ended up really liking it too. We are easy to please in the movie department.

*The Hubs went to Appleton WI on Wednesday for work and was there overnight. I am not good at being alone in the house, but as long as I check the garage and every closet for "intruders" I am OK. I'm such a wuss! :)

Alright, I don't really have any other useless things to waste your time on right now. :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

3 comments:

RN Mama said...

I thought you were going to finish losing weight before you were TTC? Either way, good luck to you and your hubby on the baby dancing!

I want to stay home all weekend and eat cookie dough too, maybe we can do it together! Oh, and what kind of cookie did you eat? I hope it was good! I could go for some Girl Scout cookies or Oreos right now!!

Lindsey said...

Mmmm.. cookie dough! Now I may make cookies today! I understand that anxiety with the last pack of BCP. Have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

Best of luck and keep us updated!