Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finally (my) Friday!

So its my Friday! I am excited to have two short weeks in a row! We are leaving tomorrow for Park City, Utah. I am getting more excited as the day goes on.
As I have said before I am not a skier. I dont find it fun and enjoyable at all. I am paranoid I am going to hurt myself and break my leg or ruin my knees for life. I already have bad knees from riding horses my whole life, playing softball and volleyball and running. So I prefer to stay off the slopes....and I usually end up looking like this person....
Instead I will be hanging out with the mother-in-law, exploring Park City. I have never been there but it looks pretty cute.
And I will definitely be getting a massage.
I think we are going tubing one day too. That will be more fun to me than skiing! There is much less of an opportunity to fall and make an ass out of myself! :) This is the tubing park in Park City..
 I want to check out the Olympic Park too, I think that would be pretty cool to see. 
Oh, and this bad boy...The Alpine Coaster...Looks exciting :)
So yeah...Thats what the next 5 days of my life looks like! I am most excited for the massage, I havent gotten one since Jamaica on our honeymoon.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Be back Tuesday!
(I added the pictures b/c so many people said that they like blogs with pictures on last weeks "get to know you" surveys...I don't want to be boring! :))

2 comments:

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

I've always wanted to go to Park City! Have a great time! :)

JenJen said...

I hope you have a fantastic trip!!! Massage therapy should be classified as mandatory routine medical treatment....