Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top Two Tuesday


Im participating today just b/c I think its fun and I have nothing better to blog about :) 
So this week you are supposed to write two random facts about yourself....Here it goes.
1. If I won the lottery today I would quit my job. I know, that is not random, that is what most people would do. But what I would do after I quit my job is go back to school to become a nurse. I would love, love, love to be a nurse. That is my one big regret in life. And I know I could go back to school to be a nurse now, but I really want a family and I think if I went back to school to be a nurse the family would have to be put on hold for a few years. So maybe in a few years. But meanwhile, when I am done with my business degree I am contemplating trying to find a job in a hospital (we have a lot of them around here ;)).
2. I have a lot of pet peeves, but one that is completely random is when people rub their fingers or fingernails on any kind of fabric. My husband often rubs his hands over things like blankets, or his jeans, or the carpet and it seriously makes me want to vomit. I cant rub my hands over anything really b/c it gives me the willys. This also pertains to dragging your feet across the carpet. Ugh. I'm sitting here in horror just thinking about it.

On an unrelated note...I gained .6 lbs this week at my WW meeting. I was doing really well until last night when we went out to dinner for my FIL's birthday. I think I am retaining some serious water. I am not trying to give excuses...so maybe I just failed this week and my 3.8 lbs loss last week was too good to be true. Oh wells. Im not too worried about it.

Hope ya'll have a good Tuesday! :)

3 comments:

Beth McC. said...

I have alot of pet peeves too! That cracks me up! Love your answers!

Your blog is too cute!

The Undomestic Mom said...

.6 pounds should not count! Your still doing great...Ive gained like 10 lbs this past week haha!

Lindsey said...

don't let anything get in the way of becoming a nurse... i have a business degree and i work in HR in a hospital and I love it - i know that I can't be a nurse (because i'm too squeemish) but i know that i'm doing the best i can do to help each patient that walks in the door by hiring the right people - do what you can until you can become a nurse! you've got it girl!