Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

First horse show of the year

This will be a picture heavy post. :) I had my first horse show this past weekend at the State Fairgrounds here in MN. It was so much fun! My horse was awesome, and I have a feeling this is going to be a good year! I had 5 classes. I got two 1st places, one 3rd and one 6th. I think my horse was over it by Sunday afternoon and he was getting really tired, hence the 6th. But I had multiple people come up to me and say I got screwed in that class. But oh well. 
The first two pics are after our first win on Saturday. Don't you love the high leather boots? Hot, I know.
 
This is us warming up...
 
After one of our classes...here is the top of the extra hot show outfit ;) Leo (my horse) didn't look thrilled with the pictures..
 
My sister brought my nephew down on Friday. He is the cutest child on the planet (not that I am partial or anything). He was so happy all day, he slept on me in the coliseum and then decided when he woke up to eat the class list. Good God, he is adorable! :)
 
Excuse the nastiness in this picture that is me. I was a sweaty mess from showing... But Ben is cute :)
 
Here are some action shots that the husband took (yes, he is the greatest husband ever and comes to every one of my shows).
 
So there ya have it.... I had a great weekend but I was exhausted and sore and had a killer headache Monday morning so I skipped work :) I hope you all had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Yankee Girl said...

It looks like a fun weekend and congrats on how well you did!

You and your horse look amazing in all the photos!

Kelsey712 said...

congrats on a great show! It definitely looks like you are off to an awesome start :)

What all classes did you show in?