Look at me go...two days in a row ;)
So day five is six things you wish you had never done...this might be kind of hard...
1. Stop showing horses in high school. I missed it so much. But I am so glad I got back into it.
2. Ran that stop sign that one time...No one got hurt (thankfully) but it was still stupid. (In my defense, the stop sign was hidden behind a tree and I didn't know the road).
3. Quit college back in 2003. I wish I would have just toughed it out and finished.
4. Done so poorly my last year in college at SCSU. Not good.
5. Bought my current car....I wish I would have gotten something else.
6. Been so self-conscience in high school. I regret not doing many things in high school, but it makes me who I am today. C'est la vie...
This was really hard. For one thing, I believe everything happens for a reason. So had I finished school way back in the day, I could have had a good job right away, met someone else and not ended up with my husband. Sad face :(
But then again, who knows. I could have finished school and still ended up with him.
Oh well...you live and learn, right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment