Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Ten Days: Day Six

You didn't think someone could drag something that was titled "Ten Days" out for so long, did ya? ;)
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
1. My husband. Duh.
2. My sister and my mom. (Yes, I grouped them...get over it). As much as my mom can drive me crazy, she raised me. So she will always mean a lot to me. And as much as my sister and I used to fight, shes one of my best friends now. (Sappy gross, I know!)
3. My nephew. That little dude is the cutest and I love him with all my heart. I love watching him grow up!
4. The rest of my family. (Yes, another group). You can't really leave your family off of a list like this, can you?
5. My friends. All from elemantary school, middle school and high school, I love them all!

My weekend was good, btw. We had our last horse show. It was kind of a bummer that it was our last but now I can concentrate on school and other stuff we have brewing. I didn't get home until 6 last night, so I didn't do any homework, so all my nights this week will be spent doing that.
I am excited to watch all the new shows, but I will have to wait and watch them on DVR this weekend :( Boo.
Oh well.
Hope everyone had a good weekend :)

No comments: