Yes, I realize I am dragging this out...I have good reason. And that is mainly b/c I am lazy and blogging isn't at the top of my priority list right now. :) I start school on Thursday this week so I have been busy reading and preparing. Yay...or not.
So here it is...8 Things that will win my heart:
1. Hold open or open the door for me. I don't care where we are but if someone opens a door for me I will respect you oh, so much more. I always hold doors open for people, and I really find it nice when people do it for me.
2. Make me laugh. Nothing better than a sense of humor.
3. Tolerate/encourage/support my horse habit :)
4. Let me have my space and time with my girlfriends.
5. Honesty
6. Tell me I'm pretty. This may sound shallow, but who doesn't like to hear that!! ;)
7. Program the country radio station in your car b/c you know I like it (yes, the husband did do this :)).
8. When I am venting about my family just give me a hug and tell me everything will be ok....realize there is nothing you can do to fix it, so just try and make me feel better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am with you on #8 (actually, all of them, but #8 is the one that hits home the most). It took my hubs a long time to realize that he couldn't fix my family problems and now he is FINALLY at the point where he can just listen and give me a big hug....without trying to fix anything!
Hey there! I just met Cathy at Antsy Pants the other day (on the blog world) and she told me you're in MN too! I'm in N. St. Paul. Howdy neighbor!! :-)
Post a Comment