I'm a day late...But I decided to put something on here other than baby stuff :)
Found on Ashley's Antics...
1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
Does my maternity leave count? If I have this baby on or after my due date I will have off until after the 4th of July. Here's hoping Buzz is head down and I don't need a c-section! :)
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Flip flops. I would wear them all year if I could.
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
An ice cold diet coke on a hot day is the best. Or an ice cold glass of sangria....yummmm!
4. Do you tan or burn?
I burn but it turns to tan quickly. I got a sunburn in San Diego this past weekend, but it is already tan. Unfortunately it was only on my arms...
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Have a baby. Get my body back (or at least a good start on it). And show my horse.
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Strawberries, root beer floats, hot dogs on the grill, corn on the cob....
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
Tim McGraw's "Something like that" or Craig Morgan's "International Harvester" (strange, I know..but its a great song to crank up when your windows are down and you are driving through the country!)
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Baby proof the house :)
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Well one thing we saw on the beach in San Diego was a woman with a completely see through shirt...so I will go with that.
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Nope. I showed horses during the summer! :)
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Now I really want summer to come faster!
I wear flip flops all year round in my house...does that count?
Post a Comment