Maternity clothes:
Yes but I am wearing a "regular" shirt today!
Sleep:
Pretty good. The air mattress is still in the baby's room just in case though...
Movement:
Oh yeah....
Food cravings:
Sweets and grapes. I seriously cannot get enough grapes...
Food aversions:
Not much...
Gender:
Who knows anymore!
What I'm looking forward to:
Our "family" shower this coming Sunday
What I miss:
Wine. Sleeping on my back.
Milestones:
We had our first baby shower this past Saturday. It was a lot of fun, and so much fun to see all my girlfriends. I am not super fond of being the center of attention, but it was still fun. And we got a ton of goodies for the baby! I will try and put some pics up soon....


1 comment:
Glad your shower was fun! I always had an issue being the center of attention too. But the necessary baby things are always nice. :)
Post a Comment