So I just got back from my WW meeting and I lost 2.2lbs! I am very happy with that and I will try and be better at tracking this week than I was last week and hopefully it will be another good one!!
Whoo hoo ;)
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Good for you, girl! Keep it up :)
great job! Have a good week!
Congratulations on your weight loss. I did WW for 6 months last year and lost 40 lbs. I started it back right after New Years. I still have another 40 lbs that I would like to lose including the 7 that I had gained back after going off WW. Keep up the good work. I have some really easy and good recipes if you need some.
Great job!! Keep it up. Thanks for stopping by my blog too. And I love brides that can pull off the sunglasses ;)
Post a Comment