Why, yes, I am slow at this...but its fine. Don't worry about it! :)
Day Seven is Four Turn-offs:
1. Smoking. Smoking is one of the most disgusting habits ever. Obviously I would have never dated someone who smoked, but I think people are less attractive when they smoke too. I even saw a very attractive woman the other day and I said to my husband, "She would be so hot, except she has a cigarette in her hand." It is so gross.
2. Rudeness. I don't care if you have had a bad day, its not my fault. Don't take it out on me or anyone else. Especially a waiter/convenience store worker/fast food drive thru person/barista/etc. When I worked in food service (Subway and Dunn Bros) I really wanted to spit in peoples food who were rude. Don't be a douche, no one deserves to be treated like crap just b/c you don't feel like being nice. Also, say please and thank you!
3. Slurping and eating with your mouth open (and smacking your gum really loud). Gross. It makes me vomit in my mouth just thinking about it.
4. Lack of proper hygiene. Take a shower once in a while. Its not that hard or time consuming. I have been known to skip a shower now and then (don't judge) but seriously...don't let it go more than a day. Not good. Oh, and wear deodorant, someone invented it for a reason.
Ok...that was way too easy. Apparently I have a lot of things that can turn me off :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hate it when people smack their gum! It makes me so annoyed that all I can think about it ripping it out of their mouths. Yuck.
Deoderant is a gift. Yes, people should use it. And it's cheap!
Post a Comment