Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

22 Weeks

I am having a hard time grasping the fact that I am over half way through this pregnancy, that Christmas is only 18 days away and that we are almost into 2011. Where did the year go?? 

Maternity clothes:
Maternity pants, regular shirts.

Sleep:
Pretty good.
.
Movement:
Kicking me as I type. I try and get Don to feel it but he is too impatient to leave his hand on my stomach for more than a minute. :)

Food cravings: 
Diet Coke, if that counts. But I keep it to a minimum. Yes, I still drink it occasionally (don't judge) and it is like drinking a little slice of heaven.

Food aversions:
Nothing.

Gender: 
I have no clue. I call it he most of the time just b/c I don't like calling it "it"

What I'm looking forward to:
Friday. I will be done with school for a very long time after Friday. 10 years, 4 schools, and an AA degree later, I will have my Bachelor's degree.
Not baby related, but I don't care right now!
.
What I miss:
Sleeping on my back.

Milestones:
We got the rest of our furniture in, but the dresser had a chunk missing out of one of the feet. We called the store and they had us email a picture to them which they emailed to the vendor. We will find out soon if they are going to replace it, or give us a discount. Luckily, the chunk that had broke off was in the box and we could glue it on if we wanted to....but the discount they offer better be pretty substantial b/c we paid a lot for the dresser, it should be flawless.

I will take a picture tonight and post it tomorrow. I always take the pic on Monday nights, so I want it to be up to date :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

I also drank caffeine during the pregnancy. Trust me, it was necessary!!! In small amounts, it's completely fine. My baby was healthy, and I'm sure yours will be too. :)

Happy 22 weeks. :)

Ashley said...

Congrats on our degree!!