Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

25 Weeks

I'm extremely bored at work today, and I don't feel like doing anything...even this. So I'm sorry this is lame :) 
Oh, and thanks for everyone's input last week on our trip. We are going to go somewhere, but we haven't decided where to yet. We are thinking AZ. My doctor said it would be fine, but she recommended trip insurance just in case.
 
Maternity clothes:
Yes. I think its time to retire my regular shirts before they get too stretched out!

Sleep:
On the weekends its fine, but during the week it sucks. I almost wish it were the other way around b/c I can barely keep my eyes open at work.
.
Movement:
Oh yeah, this kid is a mover and a shaker :)

Food cravings: 
Well it was chocolate until I OD'ed on Christmas goodies! 

Food aversions:
Not much...

Gender: 
Still leaning toward girl, but who knows.

What I'm looking forward to:
Weirdly enough our first birthing class on January 8-9th.
.
What I miss:
Sleeping on my back.

Milestones:
According to all the books at 25 weeks this babe would have a pretty good chance of surviving if he/she decided to come early. But, he/she better not!!! 

At the ultrasound last week the tech was able to get all the pictures she needed, and I asked for a profile shot but the baby was still uncooperative. And he/she is still breech! The little bugger better flip in the next ten weeks or so. I really don't want to worry about that. I might have to start researching tips on getting the babe to flip :)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Was scrolling through your blog, reading your posts. I'm done having my babies, and was living vicariously through you for a few minutes. Wow, what a tummy growth spurt from 18 to 22 weeks!
You're so lucky though, they have such great maternity wear in the stores now. I had my last baby 7 years ago, and I had no choice but to look like a tent.