Maternity clothes:
Ha... yes. Regular shirts are starting to look ridiculous, and if I want to wear them again after this pregnancy I had to stop wearing them. I don't want to be wearing stretched out shirts!
Sleep:
Slept like a rock all weekend (besides the bathroom breaks). It was fantastic.
Movement:
I'm thinking of naming this child Kicky McGee.
Food cravings:
Diet Coke and Jimmy Johns. I have only given in to one of those...I'll let you guess.
Food aversions:
Not much...
Gender:
Still thinking girl.
What I'm looking forward to:
Getting our dresser in. We have one, but it was damaged so we are waiting for our new one. And also the showers. They are scheduled for the last weekend in February and the first weekend in March. I know this sounds bad, but I am excited to start getting baby stuff. Especially clothes!
What I miss:
Sleeping on my back.
Milestones:
We finished registering this weekend. And we also bought two "going home" outfits. They are just cute little sleeper things, but OMG they are so cute. Obviously, since we don't know the sex, we had to get a girl one and a boy one. I can NOT stop staring at the girl one. I think it is the most precious thing ever. The boy one is super cute too...but like I have said before, I just have an overwhelming feeling that this is a girl. I guess only time will tell! :)
P.S. Don't be confused...I will be equally as excited if Kicky McGee is a boy! :)
Pictures to come tonight...I should have time when I get home!


No comments:
Post a Comment