So here are the last four weeks of belly pics. I feel like I'm huge...but then in some clothes I don't think my stomach shows all that much. Its weird. We went to a wedding on Saturday and someone said I don't look 26 weeks...but I feel huge :) Oh, and excuse the stupid look on my face...I wanted to crop my head out but I couldn't figure it out on the program here at work...sorry!
Week 23

Week 24
Week 25
Week 26
And does anyone else think I was bigger at week 23 than 25? Or is it just me...That is weird...





3 comments:
I can definitely see the belly growing! My tummy grew and shrunk some too. It was weird! It depended on the time of the day, and the baby is constantly moving, and changing the shape of the tummy.
You look fantastic! I think it's great you are still exercising. I wish I had that motivation while I was pregnant with the kids. It would probably make losing this post baby fat a lot easier. I love your comment about Don sleeping on the floor. I think you should remind him that he's not the one carrying around an abdominal bowling ball & not the one pushing it out.
You look great!!
Post a Comment