Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

39 Weeks

I'm kind of over these updates. I am ready for my due date to get here, or the baby. Whichever comes first! ;) I know I said like 2 weeks ago I wanted to go til my due date. Well I can take that back if I want. 
I'll be fine if I go that long, but I definitely won't be too concerned if the babe comes before that. 
I'm anxious for this whole show to get going. I have a minor breakdown this weekend b/c the whole unknown of it all scares the crap out of me. I'm sure it will all turn out fine...I just don't like waiting and not knowing! :)
 
Maternity clothes:
Yes. I feel like some of my shirts are getting too short...
 
Sleep:
Blah.


Movement:
Yeah, a lot of the times it gets painful at this point.



Food cravings:
Sugar.


Food aversions:
Actually eating meals doesn't appeal to me b/c I get so full so fast. 


Gender:
Salads....and I still ate one for lunch. Yuck.


What I'm looking forward to:
Having this baby...

What I miss:
Sleeping on my back. Wine. Wearing regular jeans.


Milestones:
One week until the due date. Good enough for me.

No comments: