Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

38 Weeks/14 Days

Wow. Two weeks until the due date. That is just crazy. We are as ready as we will ever be, I think. We have all the "stuff"....now I just need to mentally prepare myself for taking care of a human being who relies on us for everything. ;)
 
Maternity clothes:
Yup! Some of my shirts are feeling a little short these days. It makes me nervous that my stomach or at least my maternity jeans panel is showing.

 
Sleep:
Still not great. Last night I slept fine until 2am and then I was wide awake. I don't think I slept more than 10 minutes at a time for the next 3 hours.


Movement:
Yup, Baby has the hiccups right now. So cute :)



Food cravings:
Starburst Jelly Beans. I love Easter candy!



Food aversions:
Actually eating meals doesn't appeal to me b/c I get so full so fast. 



Gender:
I'll let ya know in a few weeks!



What I'm looking forward to:
We have two work baby showers this week. I am going to Don's work tomorrow for his, and then the few ladies I work w/ are throwing one on Thursday. I don't need gifts from them...just cake is good :)


What I miss:
Sleeping on my back. Wine. Wearing regular jeans.


Milestones:
We finished off our registry of the stuff we thought we needed. We left some stuff, but got the bigger items w/ our extra 10% off (Thanks Target). We also are getting the car seat checked tomorrow to make sure its in good and tight. 
I can't believe we are down to the final two weeks before the due date. Yay! :)

2 comments:

Kelsey712 said...

This is all pretty insane, isn't it? I can't believe you're only two weeks away and I am three. Wow... Hope you're doing well!

Cathy said...

It's almost time!!! So exciting. I hope the next few weeks go quickly and everything goes well!