Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

36 Weeks

Ugh. I am sick. I am uncomfortable. And I want to sleep all the time. But I still want this kid to stay in for a few more weeks :) I really do hate being sick, and being sick and pregnant is so not cool. I am home today, laying on the couch, and watching bad daytime tv.

Maternity clothes:
Yup!

 
Sleep:
Depends on the night, I guess.


Movement:
Oh yeah. Moving around like a mad person as I type.



Food cravings:
Ice cream. But we don't have any in the house :(



Food aversions:
Not much...



Gender:
I'll let ya know in a few weeks!



What I'm looking forward to:
The doctor's appointment on Friday. We get one last ultrasound. I hope we can see this little one's profile this time! :)


What I miss:
Sleeping on my back. Wine.


Milestones:
Less than one month til the due date. I can't believe it :)

No comments: