Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

40 Weeks

 Here we are.....today is my due date. I was hoping the baby would be prompt like I usually am, but alas, that is not that case. Oh well. We have an induction set for next Monday evening/Tuesday if the babe hasn't shown up by then. I can last another week right? And if s/he decides to show up before then, great. If not...I guess I will have an extra week off in July. Can't be all bad... ;)
 
Maternity clothes:
Yup. I love sweatpants too.
 
Sleep:
It depends on the night.


Movement:
Yup...this is a pretty active little child.


Food cravings:
There isn't anything I just HAVE to have...


Food aversions:
Actually eating meals doesn't appeal to me b/c I get so full so fast. 


Gender:
???????


What I'm looking forward to:
Having this baby...

What I miss:
Sleeping on my back. Wine. Wearing regular jeans.


Milestones:
Made it to the due date...but no baby. Oh well. S/he will come when they are ready, even though I am most definitely ready. And I am at work today. Boo.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Can't wait for this all to happen. :) Hope you are staying comfortable. :)

Mrs. Lukie said...

Can't wait to find out what you're having! Hope that Baby comes on his/her own, and that you have a fast, easy delivery.

Cathy said...

Anxiously awaiting the news! Hope it all goes well!