Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

19 Weeks

For anyone not having a baby, or who doesn't care about babies is bored stiff by my blog these days. Sorry. It probably won't change anytime soon, so if you don't like it, I apologize, but you might want to just not read anymore!

Total weight gain:
I'm taking this off from here on out b/c I will not weigh myself at home, and I don't want to share even if I did! :)

Maternity clothes:
Jeans and a couple shirts....I hate most maternity shirts though. Why do they all look like they are made for woman who are 65? I don't want to look like I am wearing a sofa, thank you very much.

Sleep:
Ehh...I bought ear plugs this past weekend and they seem to help a bit but I am still waking up a lot. And since I am a back sleeper normally it has been hard to adjust. My hips get sore laying on one side or the other all night.
.
Movement:
I feel little jabs every now and then. Actually I am feeling them right now :)

Food cravings:
Still apples and applesauce...

Food aversions:
Leftovers.

Gender: 
Well we could find out next Tuesday but we are not. :) The newest thing is my mom said she had a dream that I had a girl, and we named her Ava...

What I'm looking forward to:
I'm back to being done with school. Not baby related, but at this point, I don't care. December 13th cannot come soon enough!
.
What I miss:
Sleeping on my back and running on the treadmill. But I have adapted to the elliptical even if I find it tediously boring!

Milestones:
We bought the baby furniture this past weekend!! They had the crib in stock so we picked it up and assembled it with the help of Don's parents on Saturday. That's enough to shock you into the reality that you will have a kid! :) It looks awesome and I can't wait to get the dresser, nightstand, glider, and ottoman!
Here is a picture of the crib with a little blanket my mom's coworker knitted for us (there is also the cutest little hat on top of the blanket!!) Also...excuse the poor quality, it is from my phone.


3 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats on 19 weeks! I relate to the hip pain. My hips got SO sore during the pregnancy. I felt like half the night I was just rotating from one side to another to alleviate my hip pain.

The crib is beautiful! And you are right. . . nothing like the reality of having a baby than seeing a crib in a bedroom! :)

Cathy said...

Wow, the crib! I bet that really makes it feel "real"!

Carlye said...

I love the crib...I think it's the same one Luke has!!