Seriously, where has the time gone? I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that next week we will be 3/4 done with this pregnancy. Wowsers. :)
Maternity clothes:
I'm not even going to bother changing this one anymore...yes!
Sleep:
I got up every 2 hours on the nose both nights this weekend. It kind of sucked. But better on a weekend than during the week I guess.
Movement:
Definitely. I like feeling the rolling movements, its so cool. And kind of fun to guess what body part it might be :)
Food cravings:
Still just Diet Coke. Mondays have turned into Diet Coke Monday...its a good way to start my work week, but I don't let myself have another the rest of the week. That's not to say I don't drink other pop (Sprite mainly), I just read an article that kind of makes me want to stay away from Diet pops until the baby pops out! :)
Food aversions:
Not much...
Gender:
Still thinking girl. I might need to revisit the old wives tales again and see if they agree....the one I can tell you is the heart rate is at 152 and the wives tale says above 152 it is a girl. Who knows? :)
What I'm looking forward to:
My showers. We registered and I went to Target last week and had to wander through the baby aisle to look at our stroller that we registered for. I am excited :)
What I miss:
Sleeping on my back and laying on my stomach to read a book.
Milestones:
I am officially (a four year degree) college graduate! I specify only b/c I had my two year associates degree already. And I realize this is not baby related, but my graduation ceremony was yesterday and I am pretty damn proud of myself for finishing.
Also, while I know Don is excited to be a dad, he actually said the words this weekend. I loved hearing it :)
I also loved hearing two different people tell me I don't look big enough to be due in April. Way to make a girl who feels like a beached whale most days, feel good about herself!!


5 comments:
29 weeks already! Your pregnancy has flown for me too! Ha! Aren't the rolling movements the best? I remember sitting at my desk at work, and the baby would roll so much that body parts would be potruding from my tummy. Weirdest thing ever!
And congrats on your 4-year degree! So exciting. :)
Congratulations, Julie! What a great accomplishment! Now you can enjoy the latter part of your pregnancy & get yourselves ready to have this baby completely change your lives! It's going to be a wonderful ride!
I always read you whenever I am online, though lately that hasn't happened as much. But I am still here!
And congrats on the graduations! High fives and fist bumps!
Congrats on the graduation!! April will be here before you know it....so exciting!
Hey, thanks for stopping by and saying hello!
Congrats on graduating. That reminds me...last night I had one of my recurring dreams where I'm getting ready to graduate and realize I have a class I haven't attended all semester...
was SO glad to wake up!
Are you having those dreams yet? ;)
Post a Comment